- ORGANIZE & FIND: Drupal comes with many tools to help you organize, structure, find and re-use your content. Categorize with taxonomy, automatically create friendly path urls, create custom lists, associate content with other content on your site, and create smart defaults for content creators.
- MCREATIVE CONTENT:anage content with an easy-to-use web interface. Drupal's flexibility handles countless content types including video, text, blog, podcasts, and polls with robust user management, menu handling, real-time statistics and optional revision control.
- ADMINISTER: Drupal comes with great options for new user accounts and user permissions. Users can be assigned one or more roles, and each role can be set up with fine-grained permissions allowing users view and create only what the administrator permits. The Drupal 7 admin theme makes administering a site easier than ever.
- COLLABORATE: Drupal's focus on social publishing can help you create sites and applications to help your users express their opinions and engage with one another. You can have tight control over who can create, view, administer, publish and otherwise interact with content on your site.
- BUILD: Build internal and external-facing websites in a matter of hours, with no custom programming. No need to start from scratch every time you build a new site, either. You can utilize a multi-site configuration or choose a Drupal distribution (installation profile). These provide a pre-defined configuration of site features and functions for a specific purpose or type of site, available as a single download.
- DESIGN AND DISPLAY: Drupal's presentation layer allows designers to create highly usable, interactive experiences that engage users and increase traffic. Use an existing Drupal theme for your site, giving it an instant identity! If you can't find one you like, try designing your own which others can use, too.
- EXTEND: With more than 16,000 available modules, the vast majority of your site's requirements can be addressed with Drupal core and available add-on modules. Focus your efforts on building great web sites, not re-creating features available elsewhere. You can even contribute modules for others to use.
- CONNECT: Drupal makes it easy to connect your website to other sites and services across the web, using aggregation, feeds, and search engine connection capabilities. Social networking integration is also widely supported to help you engage with a wider audience. Drupal also offers your site easy ways to interact with external media and file services.